seeking all scottish people and anyone else of course

Guest sammy123

Guest sammy123

Hi there,

I have just moved over to adelaide from glasgow 6 weeks ago with my partner and 11mth old son. I am just wondering if there are anybody out there who want to meet up and talk about primark cheap booze from asda and have a moan about council tax lol tv licences amd west of scotland weather. Hope to hear from u guys ps will even will talk about celts and rang only if i have too of course lol cheers :biglaugh:

Guest cherryn

Am really sorry but read your post in haste without thinking and. i do really ..hope you are settling in ok ..maybe you can help me out and visa versa when i move there in a few weeks i can babysit for you maybe, i do have 5 grandkids that im leaving in the uk hope you have a guid New year and see you in 2010 xxxx

Hi, I have a daughter who has just turned 1, if you want to catch up give us a shout. My parents are here till the 3rd but would love some company once they leave especially as everything (playgroup, swimming etc) over the holidays seems to stop, help! Happy New Year. Vicky

Guest sammy123
Hi, I have a daughter who has just turned 1, if you want to catch up give us a shout. My parents are here till the 3rd but would love some company once they leave especially as everything (playgroup, swimming etc) over the holidays seems to stop, help! Happy New Year. Vicky

Hi Vicky,

Thanx for replying. I hope u are having a good time with your parents, it would be good to catch up on hols. Will try and pm you my no if not will message u again. have a happy new year :bells1:x

Hi Sammy, hope your settling in okay. Were from the West also, been here 4 weeks aleady, can't believe how the time has gone in. PM me if you fancy catching up in the new year ps: Where are you?

Hi there,

I have just moved over to adelaide from glasgow 6 weeks ago with my partner and 11mth old son. I am just wondering if there are anybody out there who want to meet up and talk about primark cheap booze from asda and have a moan about council tax lol tv licences amd west of scotland weather. Hope to hear from u guys ps will even will talk about celts and rang only if i have too of course lol cheers :biglaugh: