• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hallett Cove, Adelaide
      160 times
      Welcome to PIA, nice to have you on board. Keep us posted of your progress and good luck!!

Judi x;)

Hi & Welcome to PIA.

We too applied for our visa recently (May 11th 2007). We have had acknowledgement and have a case reference number now.

BUT - our agent said dont expect a case officer for another FOUR months. Can you believe it. We were initially told visa would come through by October/November - so guess Im waiting for longer now!!!

Hello, hello ;) Cormcvcr

we too are also looking at having Visa granted and being in Adelaide for around Feb \ Mar 08. i have applied for the Visa and my job was assessed by the ACS as being on the MODL list so we are hoping for a "fast tracked" application.

also looking at Morphett Vale or Hallett Cove as a likely place to live. Whats the chances of 2 scots families moving completely round the other side of the world and having Old Firm Game bbq's at ungodly hours of the morning:D

good luck with the application. i will put up a post when we come back from our reccie and PM you if you would like with all the details (names and places which would get me in trouble if posting to all)

Port Noarlunga
      134 times
      Yip, sounds good.

Husband chuffed, as he enjoys the banter watching the games, from both teams!!!
      it will be good to get away from the nastiness side of the games. When we were on our reccie in April my husband Andy, was out with a group of men from different supporting teams and had a great time, everything was taken in good taste, there were no arguments and we all had a good time sitting together watching football. BRILL, BRING IT ON.

PM not a problem. Look forward to it.
      Cornelia (41), Andy (42!!), Ally (16) & Wee Andi (12) x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums