a new yr

Guest Nicky&Andy

Guest Nicky&Andy

we would just like to wish every one a belated happy new year in adelaide and for every one in the uk still

just back from an xmas break in the sun, refreshed and ready for 2010

good luck to everyone sellin houses & applying for visa's

Guest Nicky&Andy
Any news yet?

two sales fallen through, one the week before xmas.

but something has to happen this yr i'm feeling positive and changing agents so fingers crossed,

were snowed in at the moment , freezing cold, everything is white even the sky, looks pretty , hope you all had a good xmas ,& are not too hot !!

Guest Nicky&Andy
Our house sale fell through just before Christmas too :arghh: hopefully things will pick up when this dreaded white stuff goes ;)

its horrible isnt it, just when you think youve sold & might just be getting there,then the white stuff slows things even more, never mind keep positive, its my new yrs resolution, all those buyers stuck in their houses are suddenly going to start viewing again:daydreaming:good luck (fingers crossed for you too)

Guest Guest75

A Happy New Year to you too!!

Lets hope 2010 is a positive year!

Hopefully the housing market will start to pick up .

I remember the pain of selling up:arghh::arghh: