Thread: Hi

Hello' only just found this new site- lots of interesting info. Just introducing ourselves, I'm Emma (38) a beauticain, married to Richard (38) works in IT, we have two daughters Sophie (16) and Chloe(13). We live in Maidstone Kent. We have passed our TRA and our agent is just lodging our main application, we are being sponsored by hubbies brother who lives in Adelaide. Would love to get in contact with any other familes who have kids of the same age. :lol:

ste n sasha
      :D Hi kentclan,

I'm sasha, a hairdresser married to ste, gasfitter :D
      we have two daughters, paige and immogen!
      we have got our visas and are going in may and can't wait.

When are you hoping to be out there by :?:

Hi Emma and Richard

welcome to the forum and good luck for your visa :lol:

We are Lisa and Greg in the last stages of the visa and hoping to be in Adelaide April after a stop over in Singapore.

Our daughter is only 4 so a little young to mix with your daughters yet :lol: but there are plenty of families on here and quite a few of the kids use the young peoples area of the forum to make friends.

Lisa :D

Hi Sasha and Lisa,

We hope to be in Adelaide for Jan 08 all being well for Sophie our eldest daughter to start year 12, she has to sit her GCSE's this year.

We went to Adelaide for Christmas this year and since getting back have started the ball rolling again, as I got cold feet last year. But now that i have seen Adelaide for myself I'm more happy about our decision to go!

Really going to find it hard to choose a suburb to live in tho... to much choice.

Hi Emma
      Nice to hear that Adelaide has so many lovely suburbs to chose from. It will be our first time in Australia when we land in April (so long as we ge the visa by then :lol: )

ste n sasha
      :D Hi emma,

Like lisa when we go in may it will be our first time to oz,scarey but exciting

Can't wait to get there and start looking round :D especially house hunting

How do your girls feel about going are they excited :?:

sasha :D

McLaren Flat, SA
      204 times
      Hi there, we are Michelle and Jon and are already living in SA. Any questions feel free to ask.

Hi KentClan

We are in Sidcup so sort of Kent (but more S.E London) - we have had our visas for 18 months and have just decided to go for it.

I am a teacher, OH Paul is a lift engineer and we have 3 daughters, Rachael 15 who is sitting her GCSEs this year, Samantha 11 and Emma 9.

We are looking at Flagstaff Hills as when we went to validate the visas we preferred the country to the beach. We are just getting the house straight so that we can organise renting it out (not brave enough to sell yet)

Seaford Rise
      36 times
      Hi KentClan, we live in Seaford but originally from Dartford(me) Gravesend(him). When are you planning on coming over, cant seem to find anything that says you are already here...

Sheidow Park
      41 times
      Hello KentClan
      We're originally from Erith in Kent (small world) We'll be in Adelaide on June 1st and have been looking at Noarlunga and surrounding areas. We've two children, Carl 21 and Jordanne 18 and both coming with us thank goodness.
      Good luck with your application

Maria & Adam
      Last edited by Admar72; 04-01-2010 at 06:10 AM. Reason: Mistakes

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums