At last we have arrived ready to start our new life!!

Guest The Blaxlands

Guest The Blaxlands

It has taken a while, 18 months to sell the house and two years after being granted our visa, but we have finally made it! Arrived on wednesday, met at airport by Elaine and Allan from whom we are renting for a few weeks. Have been to Centrelink and Medicare, sorted bank account, next it's tax numbers, schools and longer rental ready for our furniture! After that I supose car and jobs! The list seems never ending but it will be worth it in the end.

Thanks to everyone so far who has offered advise either directly or indirectly (by reading thrir posts to others!!) and good luck to anyone else who has just arrived!

Sue, Gary, Amanda and Marc

;):):biglaugh:;)

hello and welcome to adelaide :wubclub:

hope the jetlag is not too bad and that you had time to have fun too :)

where about's are you staying atm?!?

good luck with things to come :cute:

Guest The Blaxlands

Thanks Guys, staying in Aldinga for a while but hope to move to Seaford or maybe Hallett Cove. Have made it to beach couple of times so have managed bit of fun!

Sue, Gary, Amanda (14) and Marc (10)

Guest theclarkes

Hi Susan

Congratulations to you all on finally making the dream real sorry we could not catch up before you went you know what new borns are like, hopefully see you there soon

All the best, have fun

Neil & Lorraine

hi and welcome to adelaide.

Its all go go go at the start but definately worth it especailly for the kids.Aldinga is lovely and we know loads of people there and its got plans to extend so ive heard. If you are thinking Seaford there are 3 schools plus a private one so lots of choice. Mine go to Moana and love it. Just dont forget to enjoy yourselves too :)

if you need a hand give us a pm.

kathx

Guest kelv&haley

hi guys,welcome.............

we started in aldinga and 3 weeks later got our rental in seaford,so i like your 2 choices to live,haha....my eldest is at moana primary and as said b4 it's a lovley school and my boy really settled quickly,so far would highly recommend it.......congrats on finally getting here,good luck.xxx