Here We go... for the long journey

Guest slimdaz

Guest slimdaz

Pah.. i'm a local governmet officer in blighty, and no points for doing that!!!! however prior to my present job i was a painter an decorator for 15 years, but was working away from home so all my skill was taught on the job, never had the chance to go to college :@(. so after picking myself up off the floor and dusting down i have now enrolled at the local construction college to get my quals :@), and even better news, the firm which my dad works for is owned br programme maintenance services and their painting division is based in Adelaide WOOOOHOOOO :D

So i am going to college and, so is the wife;) and we are going to have a go at getting to Oz. Wish me luck, think i'm going to need bags of it and i will keep blogging letting people know how far i've come etc. I really want this and I always felt if you put your heart and soul into it then it might just pay off.

Guest dglamoore

HI and welcome to PIA :cute:

Good luck with your course and hopefully you will be able to go for that visa before too long :v_SPIN: Don't forget you will need 12 months experience in your skill before applying to get your points.

Lisa:wubclub: