• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Noarlunga Downs, Adelaide
      167 times
      ;)Hi Jane ....you old git....!!!! only joking although we have kids we have friends without and iam sure there will be loads of people in the same boat. Anyone making the big move iam sure will have no problem making new friends. What i mean is anyone moving to the other side of the world to make a new life ...making new friends in comparisam will be a breeze, hope all goes well. Cheers Graham & Jacqui

Thanks Vicki we're not all OLD Flaming Galahs says the founder....!!!!
      Last edited by graandjac; 12-09-2007 at 08:48 PM. Reason: addition

You'll be ok,
      If its not one problem its another.
      We have 6 and 4 year old anklebiters and feel its hard to find friends with kids not in their teens. We get bye and have made some very good friends ( some even without kids )

Rachel & Jeff
      We are also in that age bracket and going without children.
      I have 2 but they are older and not coming with meso will have to cope with missing them as well as making new friends.

Still, I met get to see more of them cos when they come to visit they won't have any mates to go out with!

3 times
      Hi Jane

We are in the same boat. My husband will be arriving in Adelaide on 11th October and I will be following 5 weeks later (have to work a long employment notice). We will be leaving our 3 kids here (all in early 20's) - they do have visas but have their own lives and partners and do not want to come out at present. We feel guilty leaving them but this will be our last chance to go and they say they are proud of us.

We do have relatives in Adelaide and have visited several times and have found it a very friendly place but I'm so scared!

Would be pleased to meet up when you arrive and would like to meet up with anyone else when I get there in November.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums