Thread: Hi everyone

Hi everyone

Hi we're lisa and Paul and we're in thr final stages of obtaining our Visa's. We've got to get medicals and police checks ans as long as they come back fine we plan to leave in September.

ste n sasha
      :D Hi lisa&paul,

I'm sasha and the OH is steve we have two girls paige 13 and immogen10

we have got our visas and heading of for sunnier climates in may can't wait. :D :D :D

Have you got children :?:

sasha :D

Hallett Cove
      27 times
      Hi there

I am Angela, my OH is Ashley we are waiting for our visas, although our medical results are still 'flying' to Sydney, hopefully arriving any day :)

We have 2 fab boys Bradley is 10 & Thomas is 6 very energetic, keeping us both very busy.

We are unsure exactly when to leave the UK, dependant on the house sale once the visa arrives, but ideally no later than Sept 07 8)

Welcome to the site

Angela (43), Ashley (45), Bradley (17), Thomas (13) & Max our Spoodle (6) Visa Process 23/10/06 - granted 27/04/07. Now permanent residents as of Sept 09.
      Arrived 6th Sept 07 Living in Onkaparinga Hills. Building a new home 2014 Hallett Cove with Rivergum 2 Story & views back / front :D
      AGS Painting & Decorating PM me or email agspainting@adam.com.au

welcome to the forum.

We are also in the final stages of our SIR and hoping to be off in April :lol: Good luck with the last bit of waiting.

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums