New Friends

Guest mimasawrus

Guest mimasawrus

Hi we have been in Aldinga South Australia since November 09. We have now settled in Aldinga Beach, we have our rental, the kids are at school and Jon has started his job, but I need some friends, we came here just the four of us and our dogs and we have settled nicely we have bought land and are keen to start building so we are here to stay. I just need some friends anybody out there ???? I am friendly fun loving and always good for a laugh

Laura Acton;)

hi laura we lived in aldinga and now in moana, i would be glad to meet up for a cuppa.

how old are your children? have a got tribe of them 3, 6, 9, 11 yrs:err:

we go to playgroup of a tuesday at the community centre on a tuesday if you would like to meet us there, if not we can sort something out.

wheres about you living in aldinga? speak soon

sue xxx

Guest mimasawrus

Hi Sue

Our kids are age 8 & 6 we are living in a rental in Aldinga Beach Road at the moment, did you mean Aldinga Community Centre if so what time would suit you or if another community centre tell me where and I will see if we can meet up. How long have you been here. I see you are from Liverpool I am from down South it will be great to meet

Laura xxx

Guest mimasawrus

Hi Sue,

Our kids are 8 & 6 we are living in a rental in Aldinga Beach Road. Did you ,mean Aldinga Community Centre or a different one it would be great to meet and have a chat. How long have you been here

Guest mimasawrus

Hi Sue the kids are going to Aldinga Primary and seem to love it, Wednesday Am is fine just tell me where and when and I will be there it will be great to have a chat Laurax