• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Hello All - Michele here!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimjustin View Post
      Hi Michele.

Well done for finaly getting what you wanted. Perseverance gets you everywhere. I havewanted to come to Australia for nine years, and finally made it here 2 weeks ago with my wife Amy. Adelaide is very different to other parts of Australia we have been to, but we are really starting to like it here now. We really like the Adelaide Hills too, but its very difficult to find a nice rental! They are few and far between and get snapped up very quickly. Like I said though, perseverance- gets you everywhere!
      Jim and Amy
      Thanks Jim & Amy,

Congratulations to you too!

31 times
      Small world, we lived in Dordrecht and then near to Bergen op Zoom which was a bit to quiet for us. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Michele View Post
      Hoi Ian,

We hebben gewoond in Amsterdam, Nieuwegein en Roosendaal. Ik heb vrooger gewerkt bij ABN Amro Bank in Amsterdam.

My written Dutch is pretty poor so I'll continue in English. I lived in Holland for the last 13/14 years, the last 9 of which in Roosendaal just 5kms from the Belgium border.

After having moved to another country once I have found it very easy to move again - you too?
      www.freshlookplastering.com offers you a competitive no obligation free quote for all types of plastering, rendering and texturing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums