Newbie, but off 2 Oz next week !

Guest Globetrotter

Guest Globetrotter

Thought I better finally introduce myself as I have been using this site for information for ages, but never posted a thread.

We're not like alot of the newbies on here as myself (29) & my oh (30) are at the end of the visa process and are of to Oz next Tues.:D Wanted to say a big thank you to this site as it has been such a great help all the way through - all the questions I had were answered by searching the site ( the reason for not posting sooner )

We started the visa process in Dec last year and got our visa on 18th May 07 - the very same day the sale of our business went through, I think that was a sign it was meant to be !

Any advice for surviving the last week would be helpfull as the nerves are starting to set in.:confused: I'll look forward to hopefully meet some of you when we get to Adelaide.

Kerry