Models Needed

Guest Naomi McCrone

Guest Naomi McCrone

Hi all,

I,m Naomi I moved over to Adelaide 7 weeks ago with my husband Stuart 37, daughter Freya 7 (going on 18) and my son Jenson 5. We now rent a house in Sheidow Park. Even tho we all love the place i,m finding it a little harder than the rest to settle.

Stuart started work a few weeks ago and the kids have been at school in Hallett Cove basically since we landed! So i,m at home now with nothing to do as all the unpacking of the container took me the whole of a week to do!

I enrolled myself on a Nail Tech course last week so i can get out to work asap. Thats why i,m on this site really ....1 to meet new people in the same boat as myself and 2 to see if i can round up any willing models for my course!

The course start date is 22nd of April and would need ladies volunteers for differents times through out that and the following week. All you would need to do is turn up, sit for a couple of hours and be pampered... Manicures /Pedicures and Tips all free of course. The school is in Morphett Vale.

If anyones interested please let me know asap, it,s also a good way for me to meet new girlies!!!!!!!!!

Naomi xxx:cute:

WOW I can't believe no one has volunteered! I am always up for a bit of pampering! :D:D

I am free on a Tues and Wed as the kids are in childcare. PM if those days are any good and details etc.

I live on Sheidow park too but my kids are little younger but I am here and like you say always nice to meet new girlfriends

Michelle

x

Guest Stacey

Hi Naomi

I think I would be up for a bit of pampering lol!!

I am usually free from about 2.30ish onwards any day (other than Wednesdays) if that is any good to you. Just let me know if and when you want me.

Thanks

Stacey

x

Guest Trakki

Hi I would be up for that although only free Wed, Thurs and fri after school and evenings. My daughter is also 7 and dying to meet more 7 year old girls, all our friends seem to have boys, so would be great to meet up. As you will see from my signature I have a good age range of children so your son would have someone to play with too.

Guest Naomi McCrone

Hi Michelle,

As i,m new to this site I really dont know how to private message you sorry!

As it happens I do need a model for Tues 27th Aprileither at 9.50 til 1pm thats for Sculptured nail practice or 12.50 til 5pm for Tips/sculpts etc.

Also Weds 28th April 8.50 til 1pm for Tips / sculpts full set.

Or theres the following Tues 4th May at 2.45 til 5pm thats for my Sculptured final exam.

Thanks for taking a look and maybe helping me out!

Oh the school is at 203Main South Rd Morphett Vale.

Cheers Chick.x

Guest Naomi McCrone

Hi Stacey,

Thankyou for your reply i really do appreciate it, the only day i need a model at that time is Thurs 29th April but it would be from 2.20 and for my Manicure final exam. You would be there for about an hour. The school is 203 Main South Rd Morphett Vale.

Please let me know if you can make that appointment.

Cheers chick.x

Guest Naomi McCrone

Hi there,

Sorry i dont know your name but thanks for your reply. I do need someone on Mon 3rd May from 8.50 til 1pm that would be for Manicure / Pedicure and maybe Tips / Sculpts. Due to this I would need you to have your own nails clear of any previous Acrylics etc.

Hope to hear from you real soon. Naomi.x

Guest Naomi McCrone

Hi Allie,

Cheers for your reply, The main one I need to get covered now is Weds 5 th May thats for Gel tips! The time is 12.50 til 5pm,the school is at 203 Main South Rd, Morphett Vale.

Thanks again let me know if you can make it. Naomi x

Guest Naomi McCrone

Hi Tracey,

Thankyou so much for the offer of being a model but unfortunatly its all during the day!

Saying that I know the school are always looking for models as back ups and run courses in an evening so you could always ring them to get pampered for FREE!!

Would be great to meet up tho , maybe for a play date in easter school holidys!

Back in the UK I always took the kids out in hols but with us only being here for 7 weeks now , I just dont know where to take them(apart from the beach)! Let me know if you can do any time over the 2 weeks. I only know how to reply to a private message , dont know how to create them yet sorry!

Cheers chick. Naomi.x

Guest Naomi McCrone

Hi there Damien,

Yeah I,ve got one of those husbands too!! I dont know how to create a private message yet sorry. If you could pm me with days Lisa can do then i,ll be sure to let you know if I could do with her help.

Cheers Naomi,

Guest Taylors08

Hi.. Might be a bit late, but i'm free any day and time for some pampering.

Good look with the course and i know exactly how you feel about feeling its taking you longer to settle than you thought it would. I feel the same although i do feel like its starting to happen slowly now.

kelly x

Guest Quirt

Hey Naomi, sorry I didn't leave my name earlier.

May 3rd is fine for me, I'll look forward to some pampering! I pm-ed you with my number too in case you need it.

Cheers,

Fiona

Guest JoTanCalOwen

Hi Naomi,

I am not one of your potential models unfortunately anyway to pm, left click on the persons name next to the message you read, a drop down menu should appear and the option to send a private message, click on that and away you go ...

Good luck with your exams.

Tanya

• 2 weeks later...