Hi!

Guest Cupcakes

Guest Cupcakes

Hi,

my name is lauren, I am 30 and am married with 3 children.

we moved to adelaide 4 years ago and then moved back 3 years ago, never reallt felt we did the right thing by moving back and have now decided to go back to adelaide, we must be mad :wacko: lol

really looking forward to it though and just trying to get ourselfs organised, we have to sell house again here et.

we live in bedfordshire

looking forward to getting to know the site

Lauren :v_SPIN:

Guest Viv75

Hi Lauren,

I'm Viv. We did the same thing. Met my husband Greg in Aberdeen in 94. ( Where I am from) Moved out to Adelaide, stayed there about 12 years. Moved back to Uk in 2007 as we had been trying for kids for 7 years but no luck. We thought a change of scene would be good. We lived in Bristol for a couple of years, I fell pregnent last year and now have a little girl and live in Dalgety Bay but we are moving back to Adelaide in end of the year. Was a good thing moving back for us as we had Isabella but now hubby and I want to move back to Adelaide.

Would be nice to catch up with people though from the UK over there. I am 35 yrs old. :cute:

Hi,

my name is lauren, I am 30 and am married with 3 children.

we moved to adelaide 4 years ago and then moved back 3 years ago, never reallt felt we did the right thing by moving back and have now decided to go back to adelaide, we must be mad :wacko: lol

really looking forward to it though and just trying to get ourselfs organised, we have to sell house again here et.

we live in bedfordshire

looking forward to getting to know the site

Lauren :v_SPIN:

Great stuff its always good to have some ping pongers on the forum...always have some good advice and stories to tell...

Welcome the the forum and hope you stay a little longer this time :)

HG