Hi everybody !

Guest The Coyne Family

Guest The Coyne Family

Hi everyone we have just sent off our sponsorship to SA so i thought id introduce myself and the family as I'm sure ill be wrecking everyone's heads with lots of questions in the near future.LOL...

My name is Maria 37 (ouch it hurts when you see it written down) , Thomas is my hubby he's 36 electrician , Rachel 11, Jessica 9 and Gavin 3. We currently live in Ireland (Dublin) and cant wait to make the move to SA.

I'm hoping electricians will be on the new SOL and form part of the SMP for SA, roll on Friday, talk to you all soon.

Maria.x

Guest JoTanCalOwen

Hi Maria and family,

Welcome to PIA, Qs & As as well as a bit of banter make PIA what it is, GREAT for all!

This you will find out in time, I am sure of that :)

Tanya xx

Guest The Coyne Family

Hi Tanya, thanks a mill for the lovely welcome I'm really looking forward to getting involved in PIA.

I think i saw your episode of wanted down under didn't they play a trick on your hubby with a spider ???? I just looking at your timeline and noticed your state sponsorship took a long time to come through, did you apply in feb and not get it till sept ? i only ask as we have just applied and are hoping to get a decision before July ( fingers crossed ) they seem to be very strict I'm getting very nervous hoping i put enough info on the application for them.

Thanks again Tanya talk soon.

Maria.x

Guest JoTanCalOwen

Hi Maria,

Your welcome :), no, on our episode of Wanted Down Under, our family day out was spent at an outdoor andventure place, we went on the high ropes, hubby worked baking for a day, boys and I had 'brunch' as it were and we did karate in it, no prob if you didnt see it...

I have been through my many emails and updated my signature so our time line is clearer, Feb 09 was when we started to get all paper work ready for submission.

your welcome to PM me anytime for a text-type-chat ha ha ha

Take care

Tanya xx

Guest The Coyne Family

Oh Sorry Tanya,

Now that you say it i do remember your episode the karate class and your day out, it must have been a great experience, i watched every episode trying to get an insight into life in oz.

Its gas we've never been but we want to go and live their, people think we're mad maybe we are, but you only live once, I'd only kick myself later for not trying its something myself and my hubby always wanted to do.

Its really more for our children, theirs nothing in Ireland for them at the moment.

I can't wait to see your wanted down under re-visited when your their living the dream.....:)

Maria.x

Hi everyone we have just sent off our sponsorship to SA so i thought id introduce myself and the family as I'm sure ill be wrecking everyone's heads with lots of questions in the near future.LOL...

My name is Maria 37 (ouch it hurts when you see it written down) , Thomas is my hubby he's 36 electrician , Rachel 11, Jessica 9 and Gavin 3. We currently live in Ireland (Dublin) and cant wait to make the move to SA.

I'm hoping electricians will be on the new SOL and form part of the SMP for SA, roll on Friday, talk to you all soon.

Maria.x

Hope everything goes smoothly for you. :wubclub:

This site will be so useful for you. Plenty of great advice on all sort of subjects.

Laurie

Guest JoTanCalOwen

Hi Maria,

We applied like yourselves, not having been to Australia and were prepared to make the leap without visiting first, only for Wanted Down Under, they gave us the opportunity to try out the Aussiie life style, even if it was in Perth, we met English, Australians, a descendant of a convcict sent to Oz, as well as a £10 pom. All were very nice and it is also a move mainly for our children too. I have the kick myself feeling too.

If you have that way of thinking and a positive mind. All will be fine.

It has to be, cos thats me :wubclub:

oh yeah, the revisited bit, they have contacted us but because of the changes in the Oz Government and the fact that we are still waiting, we are not really suitable

Tanya xx

Oh Sorry Tanya,

Now that you say it i do remember your episode the karate class and your day out, it must have been a great experience, i watched every episode trying to get an insight into life in oz.

Its gas we've never been but we want to go and live their, people think we're mad maybe we are, but you only live once, I'd only kick myself later for not trying its something myself and my hubby always wanted to do.

Its really more for our children, theirs nothing in Ireland for them at the moment.

I can't wait to see your wanted down under re-visited when your their living the dream.....:)

Maria.x