got south australian state sponsorship

Guest nemsadze

Guest nemsadze

hi there,

Got my South Australian state sponsorship this morning wooohoooo im a painter and decorator and when my visa comes through im moving to Adelaide cant wait.

Can anyone advise me on a timescale to when my visa gets approved from date i received my state sponsorhip my visa has been lodged for with DIAC for 3 months?

Any help appreciated.

Paul Walker

Guest wijaya

Hi there

congrats on your SS. it is difficult to judge how long you are going to get your visa. I think it depends on which visa you apply. For mine, it took about 7 months from my SS to my 475 visa. That was in 2009.

regards

Guest nemsadze

yeh im waiting on permanent visa there are 6 of us in toal going me my wife and 4 kids, 7 month wow the agent today said 12 to 18th month but has seem them before. getting really excited now.

Guest Jules37

Congratulations Paul. We are waiting to hear back hopefully won't be too much longer now, OH is also a painter and decorator so if you get here before us, let us know how the work situ is. Hope you get your visa soon.

Jules

Guest nemsadze

yeh if i get there before you of course i will im actually looking to set up my own buisness in Adelaide as have my own buisness here id be intrested to know how the work situation is over there for tradesmen. Also my wife is a nursery nurse is there a demand for that?

Paul

hi there,

Got my South Australian state sponsorship this morning wooohoooo im a painter and decorator and when my visa comes through im moving to Adelaide cant wait.

Can anyone advise me on a timescale to when my visa gets approved from date i received my state sponsorhip my visa has been lodged for with DIAC for 3 months?

Any help appreciated.

Paul Walker

:):) great news.....get ready to get on board the best and worst :huh:roller coaster in the world.....

HG

Guest nemsadze
:):) great news.....get ready to get on board the best and worst :huh:roller coaster in the world.....

HG

best and worst? why worst ? thought it was all good

best and worst? why worst ? thought it was all good

Its the roller coaster of emotions.....ups and downs, peaks and troughs.....

good days bad days.....but it does get alot easier after time....just being truthful....there is soo much to do to keep you busy.

Look at this morning autumn, and we still had bbq breakfast....

And it is good....its makes you who you are and the way you deal with things,,,

HG

yeah if i get there before you of course i will I'm actually looking to set up my own business in Adelaide as have my own business here id be interested to know how the work situation is over there for tradesmen. Also my wife is a nursery nurse is there a demand for that?

Paul

There is plenty of work going on here always looking for painters but it's getting the contacts who will give you work you will know what it's like having worked for yourself.My friends are painters husband and wife team they are kept going most of the time but took them a while to get going.Once you get here and get your licence etc I can give you a contact for work no guarantee with it Bring all your details of your business to prove you have run one or you will have to do a course which can take a while as you need too get a contractors licence to work for yourself Its just a revenue raiser like most things hear. Not to sure about nursery nurse but lots of child care centers

Guest nemsadze
Check out our timer line for info...

Well done now start planning .

Rob and Mel

wow didn't that all happen so quick for you we started planning to go to oz over a year ago seems like dragging in but still so much to do eg set up bank accounts get kids enrolled in school, find someplace to live, sell our house here not even sure if we should start to think about doing that yet.

We are lucky i suppose in the fact that my wife has her cousin and her family already in Adelaide im kinda hoping they will find us someplace to live short term to get set up.

I appreciate all the help you guys give and any information you feel you could give to help please do you can also add me on msn on pgwalker@blueyonder.co.uk