Just to say hello

JimandBarbinAus

Hi my wife Laura and I newies to this site so you will have to bear with me. We are currently living in Durham in the north east and we are hoping to be out in Adelaide mid to late 2011. Having visted Adelaide and Mekbourne earlier this year we felt that Adelaide was the place for us and our growing family. Laura and I have Jasmine(3) and our second is due in September so life is good. Is there anyone out there living in or around the Halllet Cove area as we would love to meet up and establish some friendships before we arrive. We have recently been granted our state sponsorship with SA so our plans are in the hands of DIAC. Regards Stu, Laura and Jasmine.:)

Guest Coleybear

Hi

We are moving over from the UK and also really like the Hallett Cove area. Apparently its called Little Britian! I am originally from Adelaide but after 10 years in London am moving back with my English husband and 18 month old son. You mentioned mid 2011, is that still the plan? Are you going to start looking for work once you arrive? I think that is what we are going to do, very scary but also exciting! Best of luck if we don't hear from you. Nicole, Steve and George

Hi Coleybear,

Thanks for the reply. Laura and I are planning to move once the house prices pick up in the UK as the house prices in Adelaide are not as cheap as they once were. Laura and I are both 32 and Jasmine is 3 and we are also expecting our 2nd in September. Are you living in London at the moment?

Hi my wife Laura and I newies to this site so you will have to bear with me. We are currently living in Durham in the north east and we are hoping to be out in Adelaide mid to late 2011. Having visted Adelaide and Mekbourne earlier this year we felt that Adelaide was the place for us and our growing family. Laura and I have Jasmine(3) and our second is due in September so life is good. Is there anyone out there living in or around the Halllet Cove area as we would love to meet up and establish some friendships before we arrive. We have recently been granted our state sponsorship with SA so our plans are in the hands of DIAC. Regards Stu, Laura and Jasmine.:)

hi there guys....

Welcome to the site, we are down in Seaford bout 10 mins further south from Hallett Cove...there are alot of guys on the forum from the cove area....and i think that they have regular meets in the local booza...

HG

Guest Coleybear

Yes, we are currently living in London. I used to live in Adelaide 10 years ago and all my family are still there. I came over as a backpacker when I was 21 and met my husband Steve who is now 42. We are heading to the South of Adelaide where most of the family are and will probably settle in the Hallett Cove area. Your right about the house prices, they certainly have shot up over the years. If you want to know any information on areas, let me know I will help as much as I can. Have you been to Adelaide before?