Smile Well we made it......

We have been here from nearly two months and this is the first time I've had a chance to say hi on here!! So hello everyone!!!

We have lived in Aldinga Beach, Hove and we are now finally settled in our glorious beachside house in Largs Bay. I say 'we' but that actually includes myself, Jacqui, my husband Mark and our 5 children, Chloe (14), Mia (8), Oscar (5), Albie (3) and last but not least Dexter (5 months).

We are in the process of sorting schools out (after 8 weeks of no school I'm getting desperate!!) but would love to hear of any groups in the area for my 3 year old and baby.

We would obviously also like to meet people for ourselves (and our sanity!) so if you live in this area we would love to hear from you, pick your brains on shopping, internet etc etc...

Anyway bye for now.... and thanks for reading...:)

Pt Noarlunga
      436 times
      Welcome to Adelaide, we are too far south to help with schools and stuff but welcome and hope you find some help.
      On a side note you have moved around a bit and as I have not been up North just wondered what your views of it are???
      Michelle, Phil, Nathan, and Libby. PR175 arrived Oct 2009

Ric & Paula
      Hi there hope you're all settled in,we're renting down the road from you in Semaphore,been here 3 months and love it here too!We have Zack(10) Olivia(8) and Gaby(nearly 5).Always up for a brew or a wander if you fancy meeting up.I know there's lots of info re babygroups and playgroups etc at Semaphore library,and Ocean View has a childrens centre I believe.The library is at the top of Semaphore road opp Foodland car park,good for loaning toys and resources too!Send us a PM if you fancy meeting Paula

Ric & Paula
      Our children go to Le Fevre and love it

Wattle park, dec 08
      224 times
      Welcome to Adelaide, guys!

You chose a nice place to live,
      Im sure you will find many baby groups, and maybe a bit for the mums too.

Good onya!