G'day!

Guest toffwest

Guest toffwest

Hi all!

Just thught I'd say G'day and introduce myself. My name is Christopher - but I've always been known as 'Toff' - I expect many of you will get a laugh out of this, but I assure you I am not A toff - just Toff! ;)

I am a local Adelaide boy, I grew up here, but have spent the last few (and next few!) years travelling. I am marrying my American fiance this July, and we plan to jump back and forth a bit before we settle anywhere.

We found out about this website from some 'pommy' friends of ours - and as we are very active in the international community, thought perhaps we could offer local advice from the worldly perspective of a traveller!

So shoot me an email if you have any questions, I'm more than happy to help out wherever I can!

Cheers! Toff