Flights Booked!!!

Guest Bather's

Guest Bather's

OMG...reality has hit home, the flights are booked and everything now seems so real.....:arghh:

Booked today fly out on the 3rd Jan, feel nervous already. What an earth will i be like at christmas!!:shocked:

Famliy is really upset, don't think they ever thought we would really go!

Mixed emotions nervous and excited

Really I can't wait, what an adventure:jiggy:

Danielle

Guest Ric & Paula

Good luck, you'll love it, we left sunny Manchester in Feb and so far no regrets.Do get waves of emotion but are family have been supportive and are looking forward to their !st trip to Oz in October!Enjoy the summer and don't forget to slip,slap,slop......!

Guest Bather's

Just about to go to bed would never have noticed!!!

We are from Manchester too, have you settled in well?

I can spell really just got up!"our" family!

Guest Ric & Paula

We lived in Stockport.Yes we've settled well met some lovely people and have received lots of help and friendship from kind neighbours.Our children love school and are making friends,both from on the street and school.Ric has settled into his job and I applied to do a diploma at TAFE,the city and scenery are gorgeous.You will be arriving at a lovely time,just pack in all you can in England especially at Christmas,but you'll find lots to keep you busy when you get here.

Guest spongebob

Dead Jealous Danielle.

Can we hide in your suitcase??????????????????????????????:biglaugh:

Please????????????????????????????????:biglaugh:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:v_SPIN:good luck and have fun.

Jennie, Julian, Abigail (11) Melissa (9)

Guest kangomik

Thats the hard bit done, now for the easy part. All you have to do is board the plane and wait a while!

LOL i wish it was that easy, good luck with the plans, good luck leaving the depths of winter and arriving in 30+ and rising LOL

Everything is in place so fingers crossed, enjoy the last xmas in the UK, they are not the same over here, Take every invite, and do everything you can think of before flying out.

Have fun

Guest Toby

Good luck, you will love it here, we came from stockport 2 years ago and have not had 1 day when we have wanted to go back, Kids love it. will be a bit of diffrence in temperatuires at that time of year, just warming up ready for the feb and march heat wave madness, cant wait.