Hola

Guest eager6

Guest eager6

Halo,from sunny spain!!

We are a family of 6 and currently in the process of applying for visa.We are from Ireland originally and we have visited Oz twice in the past few years.My OH is a Wall and Floor Tiler and there is no work here in Spain at present and Ireland is no better.

OH liked Perth where as l preferred Adelaide.What my worry is,is there much work in Adelaide for Wall and Floor Tilers ?because all you hear of is work in WA.Would love to get some feed back from you guys if poss.

Guest The Coyne Family

Hi and welcome to PIA we are from Ireland also, lucky you in sunny Spain its raining here as usual.

Theirs 5 of us hubby is an electrician and like your self's hoping for a better life in Adelaide.

Good luck with your visa application.

Maria.

Alot of the new builds have alot of tiling, we have 100sq/mts in ours plus then you have all the wet araes too....should you be very competitive and be able to get hold of materials at a reasonalbe price then i am sure you will make a good living out of it....or if you prefer you could just work for one of the gangs who set on the new houses out here.

HG

Guest eager6
Alot of the new builds have alot of tiling, we have 100sq/mts in ours plus then you have all the wet araes too....should you be very competitive and be able to get hold of materials at a reasonalbe price then i am sure you will make a good living out of it....or if you prefer you could just work for one of the gangs who set on the new houses out here.

HG

Are there alot of new builds going on in Adelaide and if so where?

Guest eager6

Would you blame us with the state of the country.We have 4 children and don't see much of a future in Ireland.Our application is in with TRA, fingers and everything crossed to hopefully pass.

Huge Big move but we have been out to Oz twice and liked what we saw.We will have to get the last person whos leaving Ireland to turn off the lights eh!!!