Hi from new member

have recently found this site and expect will be spending many evenings reading all the posts along with those on the 'yellow' pages

We (me, hubby and 2 children) are at the stage of sending off our Application by post last November and waiting the long wait for a case officer......expect we will be waiting some time. So in the meantime reading lots of posts and browsing the FAQ threads etc. :lol:

We have two children both boys, aged 10 and 7. We are thinking we will probably emigrate early Jan/Feb '08 or possibly late this year, although want to avoid December due to cost of flights, schools all closed.

Hallett Cove
      27 times
      Hi & Welcome Sally

I have 2 boys to aged 10 & 6, we are hoping to be in Adelaide no later than Sept 07, just waiting for our visa.................then we can crack on with selling the house etc :)

Good luck
      Angela (43), Ashley (45), Bradley (17), Thomas (13) & Max our Spoodle (6) Visa Process 23/10/06 - granted 27/04/07. Now permanent residents as of Sept 09.
      Arrived 6th Sept 07 Living in Onkaparinga Hills. Building a new home 2014 Hallett Cove with Rivergum 2 Story & views back / front :D
      AGS Painting & Decorating PM me or email agspainting@adam.com.au

Hi Sally & family

Welcome to the forum :lol: :lol: Good luck with your visa and house sale.

We are in the last stages now and just waiting for that lovely email to come and tell us we can move to oz :D Hoping to fly 22nd April so counting the weeks now.

donna T
      Hi Sally
      Welcome to the forum - we are hopefull yo n our way as soon as the house sells - flights still booked for 2nd March - fingers crossed for a (very) quick house sale!! :D

4457 times
      Hi Sally & Co.

Good look with your visa and case officer.

May they both be swift :-)