zumba classes

Guest markmet

Guest markmet

Hi

Has anyone tried the new zumba classes down at the Aberfoyle community centre. Was thinking of giving it a go. With all the wine ive been drinking I could do with losing a few pounds. Im in my early forties and didnt want to be the only oldie there lol! Would love to hear from anyone who has been and what they think.

Thanks

Chris

Guest doje6863

Hi, Ive been going to Zumba at Moana for the past nine weeks. Its a right laugh and Ive met some really nice women. Ive also lost weight, about 6kgs and feel much fitter. I do go three nights a week though. Give it a go, as long as you dont mind sweating and making a fool of yourself :)

donna

Guest The Dimmocks

Hi, I go to the one at the Noarlunga Leisure Centre, lots of people of all ages and shapes, it a good work out. I love it and cant wait to go each week.

Michelle

Guest Glenda

I'm so pleased to hear that there are Zumba classes in Adelaide. I have just started going to a local class here in the UK and am loving it. We are arriving on the 26th August and have a 3 week holiday let booked in Morphett Vale. Don't know where we will be after that but would love to come along to the Zumba classes. Im 44 and struggle a bit to keep up but my 20 year old daughter comes aswell and we both thoroughly enjoy it!!

Guest The Dimmocks
I'm so pleased to hear that there are Zumba classes in Adelaide. I have just started going to a local class here in the UK and am loving it. We are arriving on the 26th August and have a 3 week holiday let booked in Morphett Vale. Don't know where we will be after that but would love to come along to the Zumba classes. Im 44 and struggle a bit to keep up but my 20 year old daughter comes aswell and we both thoroughly enjoy it!!

Hi, We live in Morphett Vale. There a group of us go to the one at Noarlunga, give us a shout if you want to join us.

Michelle

Guest Glenda
Hi, We live in Morphett Vale. There a group of us go to the one at Noarlunga, give us a shout if you want to join us.

Michelle

That would be great, arrive 26th August. When we have recovered from the jetlag we'll definitely be up for that!!

Glenda

Guest hel&sam

wheres the moana one, how often and when etc ???? i've been going to the one at noarlunga on a friday with michelle, great fun (and i'm definitely not the athletic type) wouldnt mind doing another night as well though.

Helen.

:jiggy:

Guest SaraLouiseSaunders

I've done Zumba at Mitcham but we're moving to Aberfoyle in September so I will probably look to go to Blackwood fitness centre because they have more evening and weekend classes.

Guest doje6863
wheres the moana one, how often and when etc ???? i've been going to the one at noarlunga on a friday with michelle, great fun (and i'm definitely not the athletic type) wouldnt mind doing another night as well though.

Helen.

:jiggy:

I've just got in from the one at Moana Primary school. Its on Tues at 6.30 and 7.30 and Saturday mornings at 9.30. I also go to the at Cardijn at 6.30. The lessons are $13 a time but I bought a pass for $99 bringing the price down to $9.90 a class.

See you there!

donna

Guest needtogonow

We attended the Monday night class at Aberfoyle Community Centre.

Great fun, good teacher and only $11 with students charged only $7.

Bex