Thread: hello everyone

Smile hello everyone

hi all
      paul here.i have just joined here hoping to maybe get talking to some people who have moved from ireland or the uk myself sara and 3 kids are hoping to gett visa through her nursing skills and sponserd by her sis who is married and living in adelaide hills hope to hear back from u all

hi, we are john and sam , moved over here from the uk just over a mth ago, sam is a nurse and working at flinders hospital, you should be ok as plenty of nurses jobs here, when you planning on comming over??

27 times

Hello everyone

Hi Paul,

We are from Dublin and my wife and family are here a year. We love it here and its a good place to bring family up in. Every weeks like a holiday! Beware that it gets absolutely scorching for a few months around Christmas but that is a nice pain! Lots to do, lots to see, reasonably priced although exchange rate is poor for prospective migrants now compared to a year ago. The hills is gorgeous and not far from the city. Plenty of nursing work. Happy days. Let us know if we can help any more.

Mick and Denise

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums