Nursing info...

Guest Daisy Duke

Guest Daisy Duke

Hi folks!

Does anyone have any info re working in the health service over there? I'm just in the process of sending off all my forms (i have been offered a post), and would be grateful for any info. Think I have posted something like this before, but could'nt remember what catergory it went under?

Cheers

Guest Daisy Duke

I'm not sure the location of my work place yet, as the agency said they don't know until 3 months prior to start date. I would prefer a communtiy post as I've just had 2 years within acute. Think I will be place here initialy though? They have given me jan/feb as poss start date. Would appreciate any info re experience.

Guest Daisy Duke

Elaine, could you elaborate? I don't want to make a big mistake here by ending up in a place nobody else wants to work. It's a long way to come if they put me in a job i'm not going to like. Why does this happen, and is it something that happens a lot? Feel free to send me a private message.