• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey all

Hi and thanks again for the welcome.

My wife's a primary school teacher, I seem to remember reading somewhere that teachers may be required to do 2 years in a location that has the most demand (it certainly gives you extra points if you're willing to do it), not necessarily a capital city, so we may end up outside of Adelaide for the first couple of years.

I've had a brief look through the visa's and it does seem a bit complicated (as I expected it to be), but I guess the more research we do the clearer it'll become and we can see which will be the right visa for us.:)

2 times

We're also new to site but it does seem very informative! We also had the decision between Perth & Adelaide, we decided Adelaide in the end for several reasons one of which you mentioned. Good luck with your decision & also very best of luck with the new addition to your family.

I had a snoop around on the pomsinperth site for a while and, whilst it wasn't all bad, I noticed alot of negative comments from people, and a fair amount who'd tried it and ended up leaving. The main negative seemed to be the cost of living in WA, particularly Perth, so it'll be inteteresting to compare with Adelaide, which seems much more reasonable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums