Howz it goin

Guest Shaggy

G'day all

We are new to this forum,although we have been in Aus since April 2006 .Would just like to say hello.(Not called Shaggy because i think i'm all that ,more like i look like the geezer who shares scooby snacks with scooby) :D

Guest deb and stoo

You Scooter dude Dan

I've 'done it' too you know, well twice actually........(ones 14 the other now 11 and about to start school at last in Aberfoyle Park as HC R-12 wouldn't take em);)

Guest deb and stoo

Hi Shaggy dude

Lovely part of town you're living in too, welcome to the forum........dont suppose you're a golfer by any chance?

Always on the look out for new members of the 'Flammin Gallahs' Have one of the founder members flying out Thursday to check up on the progress of the society (that is if Jac lets him out to play):notworthy:

I've 'done it' too you know, well twice actually

Yeah but we arn't talking about hitting the fairway:p:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Zoinks! Welcome to the forum Norville;),

Good to have you among us. As someone who has done the deed you will be able to answer our questions.

Pete

Thank you all for the nice welcome,hello all.

Deb and Stoo,i thought Badger poking was banned in most area's ,no matter what you use :biglaugh:.I used to play a bit of Golf and got down to a handicap of 18, but have not played for about 7 years so i am probabley only good for ball hunting in the rough (or the old favourite my clubs are my handicap ):swoon:.

Sorry Django i may not be the right person to answer many question's as i struggle to remember what i did an hour ago :goofy: but if i think i can help in any way i will try.

Cheers all.

G'day all

We are new to this forum,although we have been in Aus since April 2006 .Would just like to say hello.(Not called Shaggy because i think i'm all that ,more like i look like the geezer who shares scooby snacks with scooby) :D

Hi Shaggy,

and there was me thinking you were going to say you were the singer:)

Hi Shaggy, and welcome to PIA! We are also in Woodcroft and really like it here. Who's your "we"? Or is it the royal "we"?!

Sorry !! we are myself Steve my better half Emma and Phoebe aged 7 and Coley aged 3 (who are both for sale but only as a pair ) :D.yeh really happy with Woodcroft.

I

Sorry !! we are myself Steve my better half Emma and Phoebe aged 7 and Coley aged 3 (who are both for sale but only as a pair ) :D.yeh really happy with Woodcroft.

I

:DNot offering any cash but would be up for a swap for MEGGIE 8 JOEY 5 and PIPPA 2. part house trained and fully vacinated.