Guest GMERIN53

Guest GMERIN53

Hi everyone :)

Just registered today and we are looking forward to finding out all about Adelaide.

We have been members of PIO for a while and I am widening my horizons having seen how nice Adelaide looks on all the TV re runs in the UK.

Looking forward to finding out all about the area and what it has to offer.

We have recently applied for our visa and are now playing the waiting game. :SLEEP:

Planning on a visit, possibly some time next year and Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane are currently on our (my) list of places to visit. :jiggy:

Guest Guest75

Welcome to the site:)

Good to have a wander around before making that final decision.

It really will be a personal thing in the end - perhaps where you like instead of what is most practical in a way. But you are looking for a new life!

I find Melbourne differs greatly from Adelaide as does Darwin which is in a world of it's own!:)