hello

Guest jooles and gary

Guest jooles and gary

hi everyone,

i have been member since nov 2006 and have browsed but never posted!!! Since then i have got my 136 visa, sold a house in the UK , moved to Adelaide in july this year and got a job at flinders!!!!

Am renting in Hallett Cove with my husband Gary and two kids meg 10 and Dan 5 and love it here.

I think i am long over due to say hello!!!!!

I have already met some of you along the way and look forward to meeting others!! Jooles

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hello and welcome

And about time too - was beginning to wonder when you would get on here. Hope all is well with you guys. Our lives are just starting to calm down a bit, so perhaps we can get together soon.

Regs

Sarah

Since then i have got my 136 visa, sold a house in the UK , moved to Adelaide in july this year and got a job at flinders!!!!

Hi and welcome to PIA. Hope you are enjoying your new life. Hows working at Flinders, what do you do. I am a childrens' nurse and they have told me to contact them when I have my visa and they will sort me out a job.

Tracey

Guest jooles and gary
Hi and welcome to PIA. Hope you are enjoying your new life. Hows working at Flinders, what do you do. I am a childrens' nurse and they have told me to contact them when I have my visa and they will sort me out a job.

Tracey

Hi tracey

yes i am a general nurse and flinders will definately sort you a job out. I sent my CV to all the hosptials in Adelaide and got a positive response but flinders kept in touch and i had a interview days after arriving. They were flexible with my hours, initially they said the job was full time but were happy for me to do part time and i can drop or increase my hours further if i want to. Nice place to work and staff are really friendly. I am actually a community nurse but did a more assessment/ education role for a while back in the UK so it was a bit of a shock to the system at first but i am used to the routine and ward now. There are plenty of jobs for nurses here and lots of agencies to work for that pay well so you wont have a problem. Flinders shifts tend to be 0700- 1530, 130pm -2215 and 2200- 0715 but there is some flexibility .

good luck with everything

jooles