Hi to All - Wanting to Meet / Talk to People!

Guest Nige69

Staying in Glenelg November 13th

Hi there to all,

Although I've (we) have been members since June we've not really had chance to spend much time on the site but would now love to meet / talk to anyone! I work in IT and got my skilled 175 in March and we will be moving to Adelaide once (when!!!!!!!!!!!) the house is sold.

Never really used Facebook or Twiter, Messengers, etc therefore new to all this so aorry if this post is rubbish!!!!!!:D:D

I have a lovely wife, Dawnie and an amazing daughter called Freya who is 3 going on 35! We are basically looking to get over to Adelaide - sooner the better!!

We are all visiting in November (mid month) can you tell me if it'll be beach weather in Glenelg - what sort of temperature will it be? Isee its up to 23c now which sounds great in Merseyside been rainy and about 18 for 4 months not like the South!

I've heard some horror stories which have scared my wife about public transport in Adelaide. I can't drive (controlled eplileptic) and need public transport to get to work is it easy, harder / easier than the UK?

Were's best in Glenelg for the family - foot, entertainment, fact finding, beach, etc, etc.

Any reply(s)/ friends to be would be great and really appreciated.

Mant Thanks

Nige (The Hoys)

Assuming you would work in or close to the city, public transport really isn't a problem. We live in the North-Eastern suburbs and prefer to go into the city on the O-bahn. Many people commute to work this way and don't have any problems.

• 2 weeks later...