Licensing Authority

Guest ali_bajwa

Guest ali_bajwa

Hi All!

I am new to this forum and I hope ppl here will be helpful. I have a question to ask.

"Is there any licensing requirement to practice Civil Engineering profession in South Australia??"

I am planning to apply for SA state sponsorhsip and during online application, I came across this question:

""In many occupations you must be registered with or obtain a license from a local authority in the state or territory where you want to practise your occupation. Contact the local authority in your relevant state/territory to enquire about the licensing or registration requirements."

SO kindly tell me, what are the requirements for civil engineer to practice their profession?

I searched on internet and immi.gov.au/asri/ but couldn't find appropriate information.

Advice from civil engineers will be highly appreciated.

Regards

Ali Bajwa