Old Hand!!!!

Guest M T Black

Guest M T Black

Hi everyone,

We moved from England to Adelaide in 2003 and love it. We went to NSW for about 3 years (a place called Wagga Wagga), but really missed Adelaide. Adelaide has so much to offer especially for families.

If anyone has any questions about Adelaide I would love to help if I can.

Michelle

Guest owenker4
Hi everyone,

We moved from England to Adelaide in 2003 and love it. We went to NSW for about 3 years (a place called Wagga Wagga), but really missed Adelaide. Adelaide has so much to offer especially for families.

Michelle

Hi Michelle,

Thought I would take you up on your kind offer .... We are trying to migrate to Adelaide or Perth depending on where my OH's job in more demand. Bit of tricky one for ya but he is a Telecommunications Engineer with BT here in UK. What do you think about the job prospects for that over there... Dont worry if you have no idea - because I know its a bit of a shot in the dark but just thought I would try x

thanks Kerry x

Hi everyone,

Michelle

Thanks Michelle - I fear this fair city has been taking a bit of a battering recently on this and some other forums. Nowhere is perfect but it suits us (and our family who have been here 4 years). Can't wait for spring 2012 when we hope to be there permanently

Guest garlic--bread
Hi everyone,

Michelle

Hi Michelle, thats weird as my sister (lol63) did the same as you, moved from Wagga Wagga (Forest Hill) to Adelaide (Morphett Vale then Noarlunga area). She was in Wagga for 2 years and has been in Adelaide for a year so far and has definitely put roots down there, she loves it!

I went over for a holiday 2 yrs ago and absolutely fell in love with Australia but although Wagga (and the Riverina area) was a beautiful place and the people were great, I felt it was a little too quiet/rural for my liking, now don't get me wrong i'm no party animal but I did feel that.

Russ

Ha ha sent you a pm and then noticed my little bruv has posted all the details lol...we love Adelaide, some don't understand there are quieter places or more boring places than South Australia, to us it's more lively than Wagga and the kids love the beach, although they did go to Wagga beach often ha ha.