New mums

Guest ZuzanaDavies

Guest ZuzanaDavies

Hi everyone,

My name is Zuzana (28). Myself and my husband Chris arrived in Adelaide 6 months ago, and our family was complete with the birth of our gorgeous daughter Amy 3 1/2 weeks ago. :jiggy:

We have met some wonderful people since i've been here, but I'm keen to meet some other mums with newish babies who'd like to meet up every now and then for a coffee and a natter, and to share in the rollercoaster ride of being a new mum. Many of the clubs and nurseries are for older children, so i'm hoping to connect with some ladies in the same boat as I am.

We live in the Golden Grove area,

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please drop me a line...

Zuzana

Hi there,

I can recommend the New Parents Group at the Mawson Centre in Mawson Lakes. it run's every other Monday from 10 - 12 and designed for new parents to have a chat rather than a play group.

My son is 2 now so haven't been for a least a year but I'm sure it's still good.

Hope this helps

Katie

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ZuzanaDavies

Hey,

Thanks for the reply.

Let me know when the little one arrives and we'll meet up. Can't believe our little one is almost 7 weeks!

Good luck and speak soon

Suzi