• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New to adelaide

nicky bath
      Hi hope you enjoyed your night out ! and not suffering much this morning please remeber me next time you have a get together although im in glengowrie and everyone seems to be in hallet cove! im not great on computers so im not even sure im getting this right (fingers crossed) nicky x

Hallett Cove, Adelaide
      160 times
      Hi Nicky,

I couldn't make Friday night either but I'm sure to get the lo-down from Donna or Liz today! I'm orginally from Bolton , Lancashire but spent 2 years down your neck of the woods in Basingstoke. I worked as a special needs teacher in Farnham, at a school called The Abbey, you might have heard of it?
      Anyway, you've probably seen by the replies to your post, we are all a friendly bunch on here, so whenever you need a bit of natter, feel free to get in touch.

nicky bath
      Thanks everyone seems to be so friendly would love to meet up sometime x

nicky bath
      You are all definatley a friendly bunch and i feel better already !(had a homesick few days) .Yes i have heard of the abbey i bet that was a very rewarding job are you working out here? look forward to meeting you all sometime nicky x

nicky bath
      Hi we are renting in glengowrie for a year until we decide where and if we are going to buy whats golden grove like?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums