• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to adelaide

nicky bath

New to adelaide

Hello my name is nicky i am 33 years old and i come from Andover in Hampshire I moved to Adelaide with my Husband Terry and my 4 year old son Gabriel 8 weeks ago. It would be great to get together with people in a similar position to me as i only know a few people.

donna T
      Hi Nicki

welcome to Adelaide:v_SPIN:

If you are around on Friday night - we are having a girls night out at The Cove Tavern in Hallett Cove. There will be quite a few people who don't know others so you won't feel left out!
      8pm on friday 2nd November

Hope to see you there

Donna x

Hi there

Hi Nicky

Welcome to Adelaide firstly

Whereabouts in Adelaide have you moved too?

Woodcroft, SA
      410 times
      Hi Nicky, welcome to Adelaide! You got here a couple of weeks after us, we arrived on 28th July. I'll also be at the Hallet Cove ladies night out if you fancy it, hope to see you there!

Liz, Rich, Hattie, Rory and Trev the dog.

nicky bath
      Hi ,just got your message thank very much for the offer but i can not make tonight , my husband is already out with the boys from work! (typical) i would love to have a vodka or three with some girls in same situation feeling bit homesick at moment but still early days please let me know if any thing else is on or if you fancy meeting for coffee . Have a great night nicky x

Hi Nicky

welcome to adelaide and the forum

It can be hard at home with a little one - where are you in Adelaide :) I am always up for a friendly chat and a coffee

nicky bath
      Hi we are renting in glengowrie for first year and are going to explore and see where we want to buy house we not really been about much yet as busy getting ourselves sorted with furniture ,kindy etc generally trying to get settled in hows it been for you getting settled?

nicky bath
      Hi thanks very much ,reading all threads just very new to computers as well as adelaide so not sure what im doing will keep logging on to get into the swing of things would love to meet up for coffee sometime x

Hi Nicky, Welcome to Adelaide, I have lived here for ages but still a pom at heart! Have never forgot what its like to be new to a country and not know anyone.....it can be very overwhelming. Anytime you want to catch up for a chat and a coffee drop me a line. Hope all is going well.

130 times

Hi Nicky and family

We live in Seaford just around the corner from Lisa
      so if you fancy a coffee let us no

ANGELA,CHRIS IN REAL ESTATE,CONOR 15 going on 22 and SHEA 8 going on 15.
      'A new way to do business'

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums