Will the baby born under moms TR visa get stipend, any subsidies???

Guest botanica

Guest botanica

Dear members of PIA, please shed some light regarding

1) will the mother delivering a baby get some kind of allowances or pensions?

2) what will be the status of a new born,will the baby be supported by the federal govt.

3) Since the mom will be under maternity period, will she be able to enjoy disability support pension or any of that sort?

thanks

The above case is IF? So i request someone to shed some light on it.

Baby born under parents who are on TR visa are also classed as TR. The birth can be registered here, however no benefits except those already apllicable to mother (parents) such as medi-care etc if apllicable will given. The baby MUST also be declared to immigration AND applied to be added to the parents current visa.

This was the case when our daughter was born here 2.5 years ago and we were on our 457 temp visa. Now expecting our next child and we are now PR, so things are much different. Not sure if the entitlements etc have changed since our last for TR though.

Guest botanica
Baby born under parents who are on TR visa are also classed as TR. The birth can be registered here, however no benefits except those already apllicable to mother (parents) such as medi-care etc if apllicable will given. The baby MUST also be declared to immigration AND applied to be added to the parents current visa.

This was the case when our daughter was born here 2.5 years ago and we were on our 457 temp visa. Now expecting our next child and we are now PR, so things are much different. Not sure if the entitlements etc have changed since our last for TR though.

Hi,

Can you please tell me whether a child under TR visa can get free of cost schooling in public schools?

What will be the tentative cost of delivery and labour services in the hospital?.Since I know that the TRs cannot enjoy medicare facilities.

What may be the cost of enrolling a child in the public hospital? I had a notion that there is free education for children upto certain age/time.Please tell me asap.

Thanks

What may be the cost of enrolling a child in the public school?

Guest kfoley0681

i think you will find that public schools charge everyone even those of parents with permanat visas and those with parents born here. public schools charge approx $400 per year per child. the only people who have free schooling is if you are claiming full benifits.