State Sponsorship

Guest NickG

Hi,

I just wanted to say that we have just recieved an Approved State Sponsorship for South Australia. I thought I would post because I am amazed at how fast it came through!

We have been using Go Matilda and Sarah White has been fantastic, we submitted the application on the 18th October, we had a document confirmation on the 1st November and State Approval on the 3rd November!!!

We are now preparing the 176 application, I have no idea now of how long that will take, all of the standard timescales seem to have dissapeared.

kind regards

Nick

:huh:

Guest andieandsteve
Hi,

I just wanted to say that we have just recieved an Approved State Sponsorship for South Australia. I thought I would post because I am amazed at how fast it came through!

We have been using Go Matilda and Sarah White has been fantastic, we submitted the application on the 18th October, we had a document confirmation on the 1st November and State Approval on the 3rd November!!!

We are now preparing the 176 application, I have no idea now of how long that will take, all of the standard timescales seem to have dissapeared.

kind regards

Nick

:huh:

Hi Nick,

cograts on your sponsership. we are also waiting for news on our nomination for sponsership, ours went in at the end of september and still no news although we are going to apply for a rsms 118 visa so was wondering if this may be cause on delay. Is anyone else waiting as long as us would be interesting to find out as getting worried now!!! As regards to processing time for visa my agent advise that it could take upto 6 months although could be quicker is case workers are avalible.

good luck.

Steve and Andrea

:notworthy:Congrats Nick,know the feeling we just got ours on 05 Nov thrilled,still has not sunk in yet we think.We applied on 27Sep so roughly 30days,yours was very quick.Well heres to next step!!Good luck

Hi Nick,

cograts on your sponsership. we are also waiting for news on our nomination for sponsership, ours went in at the end of september and still no news although we are going to apply for a rsms 118 visa so was wondering if this may be cause on delay. Is anyone else waiting as long as us would be interesting to find out as getting worried now!!! As regards to processing time for visa my agent advise that it could take upto 6 months although could be quicker is case workers are avalible.

good luck.

Steve and Andrea