flights booked

Guest april

hello we are flying out on monday 17 january from heathrow at 22:05 to singapore then straight in to adelaide we were wondering if anybody else was on our flight

the mitchells xx

hi donna how are you feeling ,can't belive we are finally doing it ,where are you stopping in oz we are stopping in morphett vale where are you from in the uk we are in leicestershire xx

Hi April

We havent booked anything yet! We are moving in with my Cousin for a couple of weeks when we get there,( he lives in Hallett Cove) then straight into a long term rental hopefully. Will be in the South somewhere, but it depends where we can get.

We are from Tamworth, staffs, so not far from you.

Its a bit scarey, we have no jobs, no home and giving up everything we have in anticipation of finding something better.........hope we dont fall flat on our face. I keep thinking by the time we go, hopefully we will get a sniff at some work.

hiya that sounds like us we have no jobs and giving up everything it scary? we are not far from hallet cove we will have to keep in touch and meet when we are all there what is it you do for a living wayne is a builder and me rachael im a hairdresser and we have april our daughter who is 4 xx

Having worked in and around Tamworth, Adelaide may have some issues but it will certainly look more attractive than Tamworth..

Enjoy your trip and good luck with the move

Hi Ratters

That has given me a good laugh........ im glad to hear we're coming to something better. Thats the sort of reassurance i need just now. Thanks:jiggy:

hiya that sounds like us we have no jobs and giving up everything it scary? we are not far from hallet cove we will have to keep in touch and meet when we are all there what is it you do for a living wayne is a builder and me rachael im a hairdresser and we have april our daughter who is 4 xx

That sounds good April. Its good to be making a social network before we get there. We have 2 older children 19 and 16 and our little lad whos 8. I am a nurse and hubby will do anything to bring in a wage. ( except clean toilets he told me yesterday. :biglaugh:)

Donna

• 1 month later...

hi donna,

how are things going are you as stressed as us feel like there is so much to do if u get time for a coffee let us know woud be lovely to meet you if u want to meet up let me know and i will send you my number in a private message thanks rachael ,wayne,april xx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Taylors08

Good Luck Rachel.. You will be in the air as we speak!!

I know how daunting it is! You seen me when i hated it here and i love it now! It was very hard at first for me. But i came out the otherside. Im sure when things start falling into place the stress will die down. Give me a ring when u free and we can meet up. Cant wait to see u all again.

xx