Hi to everyone

Guest jordanfamily

Guest jordanfamily

Hi we arrived in Adelaide on 14 October 2010 and have been lucky enough to sort out a job for my hubby and a long term rental in Aldinga that we move into on Friday !! My 2 daughters are Lola aged 5 and Phoebe aged 4 and they have settled really well. My other daughters are Rebecca 22 and Clare nearly 18 and they are in the UK but hoping to be out next year.

I still can't believe we have actually done it and moved here and I am so glad we persevered through all those frustrating times of form filling and nail biting to reach the end. LIve is good at the minute and I hope it continues to be :daydreaming:

Guest guest3462

Hi we are in Aldinga and have 2 little girls who are almost 4 and 5! Give us a shout once you settle in and we'll get you round for a brew/playdate

Julia, Rich, Carys and Lizzie xxx

Guest jordanfamily

That sounds a good plan. I will chat to you next week when hopefully we will be sorted out after house move. ( I should be packing now but can't seem to break away from laptop ;-) much more fun !!