Thread: Hi to everyone

Hi to everyone

Hi we arrived in Adelaide on 14 October 2010 and have been lucky enough to sort out a job for my hubby and a long term rental in Aldinga that we move into on Friday !! My 2 daughters are Lola aged 5 and Phoebe aged 4 and they have settled really well. My other daughters are Rebecca 22 and Clare nearly 18 and they are in the UK but hoping to be out next year.

I still can't believe we have actually done it and moved here and I am so glad we persevered through all those frustrating times of form filling and nail biting to reach the end. LIve is good at the minute and I hope it continues to be :daydreaming:

The Dimmocks
      Hi and welcome to PIA and Adelaide. Good to here you settling in well.

welcome to Adelaide, we are just up the road in Seaford if you need anything or want to meet for a playdate

Moana SA
      101 times

Glad its worked out so well for you, its well worth the form filling isnt it!!!

Good luck in your new home

Hi we are in Aldinga and have 2 little girls who are almost 4 and 5! Give us a shout once you settle in and we'll get you round for a brew/playdate
      Julia, Rich, Carys and Lizzie xxx

That sounds a good plan. I will chat to you next week when hopefully we will be sorted out after house move. ( I should be packing now but can't seem to break away from laptop ;-) much more fun !!

Thank you and yes it is worth it ...amazing how quick you forget all the stress when u here :-)

Hi that sounds great ...talk to u soon

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums