Hi, hoping to make some new friends

Guest jen81

Hi everyone,

I'm Jen, I'm 29 and I moved to Adelaide on my own from the UK about 4 weeks ago. I got a transfer here with the company I work for. The whole process of me accepting the job, deciding to move here and arriving only took about 6 weeks so it all happened very quickly!!

I am loving Adelaide so far, I've been staying in a hotel in the CBD since I got here but will finally be moving into my new place in Glenelg next week, I can't wait to have my own space again and for the rest of my things to arrive.

If there are any get togethers coming up or anyone wants to meet up for food/drinks let me know, it would be good to make some new friends outside of work.

Jen