How do i get out their

Guest Matt Leech

Guest Matt Leech

Hi guys, i've just got back from a three week trip to oz. The first thing i thought when i got back was how do i get back out there. I'm a 33 year old beer delivery driver and have done range of different jobs. I do not have a

trade as such but would be looking at anything from bar work to labouring jobs. I have accomodation in Adelaide and wanted to try and get a six month plus working visa. If anyones got any good suggestions bar the usual re: trade/ age...it would be much appreciated. Many thanks matt

Guest Matt Leech
Working holiday visa then marriage mate.:Randy-git:

Just get one that does not want to go back to blighty:goofy:

Thanks..you'll be invited to the wed for such sound advice. That will be the plan.

Sounds like a Working Holiday Visa is your best bet - lots of migration agents offer a free first consultation, have a chat with a couple and get their advice first, then you'll know your best options.

I may be wrong but thought that WHV had a cut off age of 30 and OP said he was 33

http://www.immi.gov.au/visitors/working-holiday/417/

Guest Mitchell
I may be wrong but thought that WHV had a cut off age of 30 and OP said he was 33

Yeah I was told that too. When I phoned the UK visa line they did say they can be a bit flexible on that but that people over 30 don't go traveling! I'd check to see if I were you.