Irish/English

Guest Corcaigh

Guest Corcaigh

Hi All,

This is my second attempt at this site,Not sure what happened to the first one!!!!

I am Irish (originally from Cork and my husband is English from London)we have both lived in

Watford and Bedfordshire.

I miss meeting up with my girlfriend for a natter and a chat and a good coffee,even a walk and a little run.

Would like to meet up with people in the Southern area Sheidow Park to Glenelg?

Hope this one works?

Liz

Hi All,

This is my second attempt at this site,Not sure what happened to the first one!!!!

I am Irish (originally from Cork and my husband is English from London)we have both lived in

Watford and Bedfordshire.

I miss meeting up with my girlfriend for a natter and a chat and a good coffee,even a walk and a little run.

Would like to meet up with people in the Southern area Sheidow Park to Glenelg?

Hope this one works?

Liz

Hi Liz

We came over in August and are living in Sheidow Park. Happy to natter, walk and drink a skinny latte.

Laurie

Guest Corcaigh
Hi Liz

We came over in August and are living in Sheidow Park. Happy to natter, walk and drink a skinny latte.

Laurie

Sounds good to me,we are in Tapley Court,anywhere near you?Let me know when it suits

liz

Guest Corcaigh
Hi Liz

I am originally from Fermoy (husband is from London). We have been here just over a year and live in Goodwood. Would love to meet up.

Stella

No probs,I work Monday to Friday near the city,so let me know what suits you?

Liz

Guest Corcaigh
HI There,

We are from Cork also....! always ready for a natter and coffee. We live in Glenelg

Great,would be nice to hear the accent again,let me know when it suits?still working my way around this site.

Liz

Guest Atlast09
Fermoy, there's loads of Irish from Fermoy here!! I'm from Ballincollig......happy to drink coffee of any description at any time also (mmmmmmmm!)

Hiya

What a small world! Will definitely have to arrange a time to meet up. We are in Goodwood so can easily get to Glenelg.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest SophieDaly

Hi guys,

I am English, Bristol and my husband is from Donegal.... I am not in oz as yet hoping to be there this half of 2012... We have to choose between Perth and Adelaide so wondering why u gs ended p in Adelaide... If u love or hate.. The pros and cons etc etc.

it is becoming a nightmare decision especially being here and not there!

we have 2 kids three and one... Also info on areas would be fab.

Has anyone thought of doing a Facebook group of mums in Adelaide? I found this really helpful for meeting and mixing with heads in peth?

Thanks Sophie