Introducing....

Guest MrsKatie

Guest MrsKatie

..... The Baker Family :jiggy:

I have used this site may times in the past to get info and now we are finally starting the process I thought I would come & say 'Hi'

My hubby is a Bricklayer and has is doing his Vetassess Practical Assessment next month (feb) so hopefully we can apply for our visas not long after.

We are hoping to go to Adelaide on a State Sponsored visa, but no idea which area - its gonna be down to rental costs when we arrive no doubt!

Jamie will be our main applicant (Bricklayer), we have 2 daughters aged 4 & 6, and I will be hoping to get a part-time job that fits around their schooling.

Im sure you will all soon be bored of the stupid questions that are bound to follow this post so I will try to keep them brief(er than this) lol .:SLEEP:

Katie x

Hi there welcome to the forum guys...

The only stupid question is the one that never gets asked....use and abuse us on here for info..there are some very knowledgeable guys on here when it come to all things migration and Adelaide.

Enjoy your stay with us....and good luck to your hubby for his vetassess

Heaps Good