Hello

Guest nakigirl

Guest nakigirl

Hi fellow Poms

My names Samantha and I am originally from Essex but have been living in beautiful New Zealand for the last six years. Hubby and I are starting to get itchy feet again and are planning to relocate to Adelaide next year. Look forward to getting lots of helpful info from everyone.

Hi Samantha,

Welcome!

You will get plenty of help (and opinions!) on this site.

We were in New Zealand last Feb. What a stunning place. We have friends in Auckland and intend to visit again when we get things sorted here. I had a South African family stay with e last year. They had lived in Wellington for 7 years but the weather was getting to them!

Take care..and ask away!

Tamara

Guest nakigirl

Hi Diane and Tamara, thanks for the warm welcome.

I am a Southend girl Diane born and bred! Used to visit Chelmsford for the shops but thats about it.

Tamara, we live in New Plymouth which is right in the middle of Auckland and Wellington, about 4 hrs drive to each. I love Wellington but the weather put me off living there, they do get more than their fair share of the wind and rain!! We have family in Auckland and visit a few times a year but it doesn't really appeal as a place to live for me.

Look forward to hearing all your opinions on Adelaide.