vetassess

Guest dean berridge

Guest dean berridge

Hi

I wonder if anybody could enlighten me? I have been wanting to start my visa process for over a year now but was advised last march that the occupations I was eligible for had been taken off the sol last year,therefore I changed my contrcat and job in June to enable me to qualify to go as a bricklayer (although Fully qualified advanced city and guilds with 14 years experience)I haven't been employed as a bricklayer by the same company for 7 years, as I did my hnc in building studies also City and guilds in site surveying and auto cad,and moved in the office as a supervisor/ assistant site manager with in the local council now Keir. I know find that the bricklaying route may be awkward due to the changes in the rules in July 2011 meaning because I can not take my practical in August I might not meet the criteria. In a bit of a dilemma, but then speaking to members I am eligible for either construction project manager or building associate this is the occupation originaly mentioned last year which now appears to be back on..ahhhhhhhhhhhh!! Now i am looking to whether I can go as this one if a practical test may not be required. So I phoned vetassess up as it stated that these were the qualifing skill assessment I need to use,but I phoned them last night and the operator said they don't do it????? so I've looked on the ssml for SA and again it states they are the people I need to contact?

Can anybody advise, really confused.

Thanks

Dean:arghh:

• 1 month later...
Guest claire,Kirk+3ndog

Hia

You can do some skills test through Victoria University Australia-take a look at their website. Only came in last December & dont know anyone who has used them yet but worth a try.

• 3 months later...
Guest dean berridge
thanks for that will do, was mentioned at the down under live seminar last week.

Thanks for the advise I did do it through the Victoria University and passed with flying colours last week just awaiting for the cert so the visa can go in.

• 2 years later...
Thanks for the advise I did do it through the Victoria University and passed with flying colours last week just awaiting for the cert so the visa can go in.

Well done! What was the test like?