Just getting sorted

Guest teamV

Hi i'm Kevin and my partner is Vicky ,and were trying to get a move to Adelaide ,with are two young boys Alex born last november and Glenn who will be four in march.

Were unsure of everything at the moment, i'm a truck mechanic by trade and have my vetassess practical test this month ,that will settle us down if it go's ok ,as my age is against me a bit so need all the paper work in by june ,were using an agent as we hope this will speed things along ,but who knows.

We have no real idea were we want to live ,and at this stage are just playing by ear.

I like the posts on here as there's nothing to negative and you all seem fairly grounded ,were not expecting the earth from are move ,but after living in cumbria for over 40 years, a little sun now and again would be nice and the chance to break free from the tv a bit:D