Hi - new to PIA!!!! Family of 5

Guest rkerrison

Guest rkerrison

Hi all

We are starting the long process, but excited!!!!

My hubby and I both teachers and we have 3 yummy but head strong little girls, age 8, 5 and 3. Got our agent and just sent off hubby's skills assessment, he is secondary maths teacher.

After lots of research on this fab site, (feel like I know some of the members already!!!!),have decided woodcroft, hallet cove, perhaps down to aldings beach would be the ideal sort of suburbs for us.

So just wanted to say hi, any other families in similar positon to us get in touch.

Beckyx:D

Guest bishvegas

Hi. We are a family of 5 also. Our children are similar ages. We're hoping to settle around Aldinga Beach. Good luck with everything and hope to see you out there soon.

Julie

Guest nic-manchester

Hello we are a family of four with 2 girls, we are in similar situation but SS paper work and docs sent and rec'd 9th feb, just waiting for assessment as to which visa we can submit!

We are also looking at the areas that you are but my OH is a bircklayer so we need to be in good communting distance to work availability etc.

Good luck with your dream and hope it is not too long a process although it has took us 2 years to get to were we are with skills assessments and stuff.

Keep in touch

Nicola, Nathan, Olivia(5) and Bella (2)

Guest The Standalofts

Hi

Like you we have just registered and are looking at the same areas to move to as yourself. We have everything in at DIAC just waiting on CO.

We have one daugher who will be 4 in March - dont know how you cope with 3 - well done!

Will be really good to monitor how everyone is getting on.

Lesley

Guest The Broadheads

Hi Becky,

We arrived in Adelaide just before Christmas and are living in Woodcroft. I am a NQT and after Rich finding a job and getting our two girls settled into school, I am about to start the long paperwork process and hopefully find a job myself.

We are new here but have spent the past four years researching and planning and .... well you know how it goes :D so if we can help you with anything, it will be a pleasure as we know how overwhelming everything can seem.

Lots of luck

Nicola x