new

Guest bowla

:)hi my name is Dave, i have just joined so i would like to say hi to all, i work in the building industry and i am always on the look out for Plasterers,Painters, all god pommie trades.

hi we will be new to adelaide end of march and will be needing to find a regular decent hairdresser, do you do home stuff, or do you work in a salon, whats modbury like? we are a young family 9well older than you guys) looking for a family friendly suburb but with access to a bit of social, as been living in nz for 8 years and beena bit quiet on the social side...

cheers jo 34, marc 36, and 4 boys 1-15

Hi jmtomo yeah i do home visits no problem just give me a msge when u arrive modbury is quite abusy area but greenwith, golden grove, wynn vale are all good family areas i like the north of adelaide and we also have family in modbury so it all helps to settle in what areas have u been looking at x