Christies beach

sharons dream

Hi all, I don't think I'm on the right page for this thread so please bare with me. I have been looking at suburbs today on the net and checking some peoples reviews on them. I like the look of christie beach and was wondering if anyone could tell me more about the area. We are a you g family of 4 with two children 9 and 4 and as they are both at school the education in Christies beach area is berry important to us.

Thanks

The wardles x :)

Hi all, I don't think I'm on the right page for this thread so please bare with me. I have been looking at suburbs today on the net and checking some peoples reviews on them. I like the look of christie beach and was wondering if anyone could tell me more about the area. We are a you g family of 4 with two children 9 and 4 and as they are both at school the education in Christies beach area is berry important to us.

Thanks

The wardles x :)

Hi Guys

We have lived in Port Noarlunga/Chrisites Beach for the last 2 years. Its great, nice beaches, shopping facilities nearby, my daughter goes to St John the Apostle School in CB which I am very happy with. It is fee paying but it is very reasonable. I have heard good things about Christies Beach Primary but I have know personal experience.

CB is under major development at the moment, there are still pockets of dodgyness LOL, but isnt there everywhere regardless of which country, suburb, City you live in.

If u could buy a property in CB I reckon it would be a good investment, property has increased in price rapidly in this area over the last 2 years, we have seen it happen.

Regards heidi

Hi there,

Christies Beach is a really up and coming area. I totally agree with Heidi's comments.

I bought an older house in Christies about 2 and a half years ago and renovated it so I hope it's a good investment! Some of my guests have sent their children to St Johns.

I presently live a few roads away in Port Noarlunga and wouldn't want to live anywhere else. Shops, beaches, transport and schools all on your doorstep. The Christies area is presently being upgraded by the council.

My grandson is going to go to the Port Noarlunga primary school when he leaves kindy. The school has just been granted millions to upgrade it.

Hope that this helps.

Tamara