Nice, friendly Chinese family will arrive in Adelaide on 31 March 2011

Guest billway

Guest billway

Hello everybody,

My family got our 176 visa recently. We will arrive in Adelaide on 31 March 2011. I used to be in pomsinoz forum during my visa application. Someone referred me to this forum and told me I would make friends here.

Allow me to introduce my family a little bit. We are a family of 3, daddy (me), mummy and a lovely 3 years old boy. We are from Beijing China and spent the last 1 year in Singapore. I am a Software Engineer, my wife is an accountant. My hobbies are BBQ, watching US blockbusters, playing video games. BTW, I am good at cooking Chinese food.

We looking forward to starting our new life in Adelaide, and meeting new friends there.

Welcome to the site. Hopefully if you have any questions, post them up and you'll get a whole range of answers! If you don't have any questions, feel free to post up your views and what you think of Adelaide when you get here - those are always good to read for those still in the visa process.

Glad to hear you like BBQs and chinese food alike - I was just visiting my (Chinese) acupuncturist this afternoon and she was saying her (Aussie) other half always wants a barbecue and she wants to cook chinese instead!

Guest billway
Welcome to the site. Hopefully if you have any questions, post them up and you'll get a whole range of answers! If you don't have any questions, feel free to post up your views and what you think of Adelaide when you get here - those are always good to read for those still in the visa process.

Glad to hear you like BBQs and chinese food alike - I was just visiting my (Chinese) acupuncturist this afternoon and she was saying her (Aussie) other half always wants a barbecue and she wants to cook chinese instead!

Hi Diane,

Thanks for your quick response. I'd love to meet your acupuncturists and anyone who wants BBQ and Chinese food after we get there.;)

Guest billway
there will be a long list knocking at the door if you're offering authentic quality food from the Orient..

Welcome down under and enjoy the pace of life..

Be my guest, welcome.;)