Hello all

Guest mr lee

Guest mr lee

Hello everyone,

I have been directed here by my Auntie and Uncle (Martin and Val) on here. My name is lee (in case you hadn't guessed) and im looking to emigrate from the UK. Something that they did a few years ago.

I'm told this is a very useful website so I just wanted to say hi and no doubt I'll be posting questions as and when they spring into my head.

Many thanks :)

Guest Nicky&Andy

hi lee, you will certainly find this site really helpfull, its a two way thing , most have some advice to give or share, as martin & val gave us advice when we were starting the process of emigrating , good luck with you journey

Guest Martin and Val

Welcome to PIA Lee and I really hope you get as much help and advise from the members as we did when we started out.

I'm sure there will be some kind of visa you will be able to apply for to start you off.

And when you do get here, it's your round! ;)

HI Lee welcome!! You will get lots of useful advice on here along with lots of comments, observations and general chit chat.

Have you decided definately on Adelaide or is Adelaide one place among many you are considering? Are you coming on your own? with your wife? kids? dog? cat? car?

Guest mr lee

thankyou for the welcome's everyone! :)

Uncle Martin, it can be my round as long as its not XXXX... that stuff is horrible! (am i right in assuming its what you have over there?)

Zoot- I havent decided on a particular area of Australia as yet but Uncle Martin does speak very highly of it. I think I will need to visit a few places before I make that decision.

It will most likely be on my own....unless I can rope any friends in to it. :lol

Visiting the different areas of Oz - my that is a very hard job, hey but someone has to do it!!! Well when you come post all your findings will be really interesting to hear how you find the different places.

Guest mr lee
Visiting the different areas of Oz - my that is a very hard job, hey but someone has to do it!!! Well when you come post all your findings will be really interesting to hear how you find the different places.

I will do a travel journal :). I know it's best to fly everywhere. I might just have to stick to the South and East coast though I would like to visit Uluru and the northen territories a bit too.